Trattativa riservata - prestigious properties, Castles
Sale historic castle on the beautiful island, far away from everyday life and monotony. This building has been built around the convent and the church of San Francesco. This complex consists of a basement, a ground floor with church courtyards, cloisters and terraces, first floor and a covering with paving viable for a total gross area of about 10,000 square meters.
Sale historic castle on island
The building was built in several epochs. The oldest part consists of the church and the first monastery built around 1328. The first expansion took place between the end of ‘400 and early 500 were made the second cloister, the church choir and the refectory.
Then the Marquis between 1885 and 1891 has completed a radical transformation realizing the theater, the perimeter towers, the third courtyard and many other rooms, as well as to give the castle its current appearance in neo-Gothic style.